Sunday, October 23, 2011

Go Green!

The trend these days is to bring your own reusable bags to the grocery store.  I have heard there are some stores that have completely done away with store bags and require customers to bring their own.  I know that Target and other stores provide a small discount to people who bring their own bags. 

So what are you waiting for?  Can't find the right bags?  Look no further!  I made these bags as gifts for Christmas last year and I can tell you that all the recipients continue to use them and are asking me for more.  They are very durable, large, and the piping helps them to stand on their own so they are easy to load with groceries.  I'm actually sad I gave all of them away.  Every time I make some that I think I'll get to keep, someone else asks for some!



These pictures were actually taken of the bags I gave to a family member last Christmas.  After almost a year of use, they still look great!

I'll be charging $11 for one bag or $38 for a set of 4.  It's also possible to personalize these bags for an extra charge.  Contact me at niksnaks@ymail.com to place your order now! 

2 comments:

  1. These look so much stronger than the bags I bought at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. They ARE very sturdy. And I'm much more comfortable putting these in the washer than the one's I got from the grocery store. I'm certain these will last a lot longer, too.

    ReplyDelete