Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More clothing

I've been busy working on several things the last week or so, but most of them are in the middle stages (I've been trying to do cutting one day, embroidery another, etc.) and not ready to be shown.  However, I do have two new items to share!

The first is a pair of basic elastic waist pants.  These can work for a boy or a girl, but I made them for my boy.  He'll be wearing them with his Halloween Costume (Tolee, from Ni Hao, Kai-Lan).  Check them out!


Pardon the Black & White.  The lighting was poor and the picture was so grainy that converting it was the only way of saving it.  But I just love his pose!

And this one I particularly love.  As a matter of fact, I kind of wish I'd made it in my size! LOL  This is a Peasant Blouse with 3/4 length sleeves.  The pattern actually had short sleeves with elastic at the cuff, but I felt that with winter approaching we'd get more use out of 3/4 length.  I think it looks cute.  And now I know that I can adjust the sleeves to any length you desire!  This shirt was done with a knit jersey.  Other options are available, of course.


Don't I have the most adorable models?! 

As always, you can contact me at niksnaks@ymail.com to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment